For students, teachers, and parents: Please report the issue to your school techs. This lets them collect and organize all reports, and answer any school-specific questions before involving Atlas.
For techs, please submit your issue on this site (https://atlaslearning.useresponse.com). For any emergencies such as service disruption, please call your Atlas representative immediately.
When submitting tickets, please include as much of the following information as possible:
- The name of the teacher/student affected. If multiple, please pick one that is having the issue (no need to include multiple)
- If possible, a screenshot. Videos are even better if you can record one with an iPad or iPhone.
- The name and class of the assignment, if applicable
- Whether the issue happens to multiple students or just one and if it happens all of the time or just sometimes
- If they are not using Safari on the iPad, what browser and operating system are they using